new shoes new shoes

Very funny. Good idea

Pmation: "Fire Straits" Pmation: "Fire Straits"

One of my favs!

Slashed Out Slashed Out

Loved it! Could use some more gore. That would be exciting!

Smashy City Smashy City

Good game but idk if its just me, but the audio only comes from the right side of my headset.

BallGame BallGame

Nice colorful design, calming music, and great gameplay!

Noreh responds:

Thank you!

Bouncy Box Yeah Bouncy Box Yeah

I like the concept of the game. Really really Hard, and kind of frustrating. Other than that, its simply awesome!

bobbyvklein responds:

Thank you so much!

Be Gone Mr. Gawne Be Gone Mr. Gawne

My favorite bossfight song of all time! Really really good!

Playing Cards Playing Cards

Is this even a song? I mean, its got lyrics, but i dont understand how people can enjoy this.

ti-on-suxandrox responds:

People enjoy Maggot Brain, I imagine that there are some people who would enjoy this. Plus, I know people who enjoy weirder songs with worse vocals and production (Throbbing Gristle, Daniel Johnston, Captain Beefheart, some Frank Zappa) so I imagine that some people would enjoy it. Plus, there is a dark atmosphere to the song, with it's dark strings and muted harp, and some people enjoy dark experimental music.

It's basically a song that is based on a vibe, which is divided into three sections. An intro guitar solo, a section featuring me reading poetry, and a final guitar solo. It's not for everybody, but I think it would have sounded silly for me to make a conventional four-chord song with the subject matter of the song.

mouf mouf